Full-Time Employment with 401K. Paying $25-$40/Hr (plus commission)
Are you an automotive technician looking for a business that respects and appreciates what you do with exceptional compensation? We have a loyal customer base and looking for you to assist! At Carbon Valley Garage, we are a team, a family. We have a unique ability to run a successful business with loyal customers and loyal techs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using manual and computerized diagnostic methods to identify potential problems in a car
- Explaining mechanical problems and possible solutions to clients
- Planning work and testing procedures using charts, experience and other organizational methods
- Testing parts and systems to ensure they work correctly
- Ensuring all critical parts are checked and tested
- Performing basic automotive care, including changing oil and rotating tires
- Repairing or replacing worn, old or defective parts of a car
- Repairing or modifying a car to a client’s specifications, if possible
What can we offer you?
- How about 3-day weekends?
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility on vacations
- Family first attitudes
- Everybody eats lunch at the same time, noon to 1pm
- Training provided
- ASE certification reimbursement
- Uniform cleaning
- Private break room
- Modern tools and equipment in an organized working environment
- Numerous discount programs through NAPA
If you are looking for a garage that has loyal customers who keep coming back, stand by our technician’s work, can provide training, offers incentives, and truly appreciates the profession you have chosen, look no further than Carbon Valley Garage.
Apply on ZipRecruter
Apply on Our Website